Our client is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant position will provide administrative and general office support to the site and regional operations to ensure smooth and effective office operation and maximum efficiency. The Administrative Assistant will act as the primary point of contact for site personnel, including crews and supports the site and region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist and support field management on projects and daily business needs.
- Deploying corporate communication to the site and region.
- Assist customers with immediate needs.
- Help other employees with tasks impacting customers
- Establish and maintain filing system, ensuring documentation/information is current and can be readily retrieved.
- Assist with external and internal vendor relations, including but not limited to, payment of invoices, new vendor setup, and resolution of any vendor issues.
- Handle incoming calls, emails and company related correspondence daily, including customer inquiries and complaints, routing inquiries/requests to appropriate individual/department for response, following up, and providing any coordination necessary to ensure response occurs in timely, efficient manner.
- Organize and coordinate staff and other meetings, including preparing materials pertaining to agenda items, following up with staff members regarding status of action items, etc.
- Respond timely to requests from Resource Management and Field Operations.
- Keep site bulletin boards updated and neatly organized with company newsletters, safety bingo, daily scorecards, federal posters, workers compensation information, etc.
- Attend crew meetings as needed to collect documents, communicate information and respond to inquiries.
- Maintain safe work environment by following and supporting safe practices.
- Maintains punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
- Prepare and submits expense reports weekly as requested in accordance with company policy, including for traveling technicians and new hires.
- Assist/provide back-up support to other office support employees as required.
- Coordinate special projects as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Expert ability to project professional image and provide excellent customer service.
- Expert ability to establish and maintain credibility and interpersonal relationships with diverse group of individuals.
- Expert ability organizational and planning skills attention to detail productive without compromising quality.
- Expert commitment to ethics, honesty, integrity, confidentiality and credibility.
- Solid interpersonal and written/oral communication skills with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals.
- Solid ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines while managing internal and external customer expectations.
- Solid time management skills with the ability to set and balance short- and long-term priorities and remain focused within a rigorous, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Solid project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Solid ability to effectively take action to solve problems while exhibiting sound judgment and successful stress tolerance.
- Solid ability to collaborate effectively with others.
- Solid knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and email software (preferably Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet).
- Solid ability to operate standard office equipment (i.e., copier, fax, printers, postage machine, etc.)
- Solid ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Solid ability to work in a team environment along with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Solid ability to be results-oriented, taking initiative to make things happen, accept accountability and have a can-do attitude.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- Associates Degree in business including computer and accounting coursework preferred.
- Experience Minimum of two (2) years administrative experience required, preferably in a construction or project environment.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting URL blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Setting Up Files