To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ 85001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Manager - Arizona
Coca-Cola North America Group • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 20 days ago
Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
The Franchise Manager serves as the primary point of contact representing the total region portfolio. The Franchise Manager will be accountable for the assigned geographic area. The FM will steward the development of the beverage brands of The Coca-Cola Company with primary accountability of growing revenue, volume, share and transactions through:
- Business Plan Stewardship
- Capability Building
- Channel Strategy and Execution
- Commercial/Customer Alignment
- Relationship and Contractual Management
Business Plan Stewardship
- Weekly/monthly performance management stewardship; revenue, volume, share, transaction metrics.
- Monitors performance versus execution objectives, re-plans as necessary and provides feedback to key stakeholders.
- Stewards commercial strategy and plans with Franchise owners for local market execution (i.e., SSD IC recruitment strategy)
- Responsible for collaborating on the contingency plan to deliver ABP performance in channels to include revenue, volume, share, net outlets, SOVI (share of visual inventory), and pricing within Chicago Business Unit.
- Standardizes common approach to capability building based on bottler segmentation
- Assesses local Bottler commercial capabilities against established commercial strategies and objectives using the core measures within the Global Commercial Leadership Diagnostic Analysis Model; identifying gaps and develops action plans to improve capabilities
- Coordinates training/development enables more effective processes, scorecards and business routines to achieve the annual business plan.
Channel Strategy and Execution
- Work with franchise commercial manager to steward the planning process that is in place bi-monthly, ensuring all customer plans are included.
- Be the SME for Large Store, Small Store and FSOP Channel Plans and work with respective Directors and their sales teams at bottler to execute the plan. Participate in all channel planning routines from Atlanta.
- Provides Bottler performance feedback to Franchise Leadership “serving as voice of the market” for GLCC.
- Monitors market conditions and reports competitive activity to management, Bottler and local associates in order to understand program effectiveness and any implementation barriers.
- Work with Commercial Manager to support the development of commercial stewardship bi-monthly planning stewardship
- Ensure all National Retail, National Foodservice and Regional (CCNA call point) customer plans are communicated within planning process to ensure end to end execution.
- Manages discretionary budgets related to CCNA support for execution in the market as well as Cold Drink Equipment
Relationship and Agreements
- Understands bottling contract and National Supply Chain agreements
- Ensure connection to CCT leads from bottler for all governance stewardship
- Understand governance agreement and how governance routines work
- Lead RCLB meeting when in Chicago (Region Customer Leadership Board)
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
Minimum Required: Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Level: MBA
Minimum Required: 5 - 10 years' experience
- Annual Business Planning
- Customer and Distributor Management
Franchise Capabilities: System Alignment, Collaborating for Value, Influencing Key Stakeholders, Shared Metrics
Commercial Capabilities: Picture of Success, Performance Scorecard
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.