Passionate people create exceptional things
Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most industries? Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more.
We´re everywhere! Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow.
Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning. Interested in being part of our team?
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
The Quality Coordinator will identify operational process improvements on quality of inbound and outbound flows. This will be under the supervision of the Warehouse Manager.
Handling the warehouse side of customer claims. Investigate, come with root cause and identify the actions to be taken while understanding the customer needs and requirements.
- Work closely together with the leadership team and the warehouse engineers to implement improvements on quality for the inbound and outbound flows.
- Support the RMA (returns) team with all type of quality questions
- Work closely with the SQA engineer to improve supplier quality standards
- Regularly audit warehouse flows on quality
- Part of the Monthly Process Quality meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you can expect from us?
Choose your career with us!
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . . .
Attractive benefits Include:
Excellent compensation package, including a flexible benefits plan, and generous 401 (k) retirement plan
- Health insurance/ Dental insurance/ Vision insurance
- Competitive paid time off
- Life & Disability insurance
- Salary based on knowledge, skills, and experience. Additional technical training provided for the most qualified candidate.
What we expect of you?
- 4 years college degree preferred or equivalent through experience.
- At least 3 years preferred work experience in warehouse or supply chain.
- WMS exposure and knowledge is a must (WMS implementation, administration, power user).
- SAP exposure preferred.
- ISO standards 9001 and 14001 certified preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, including root-cause analysis.
- Creative problem-solving skills, including identifying, understanding problems.
- Planning and organizational skills, including time management and balancing competing priorities.
- The ability to effectively communicate (verbally and written) with all levels of employees, including senior management.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Quality Coordinator 1
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.
- Claim Processing