To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Loan Administration Analyst
FlagStar Bank • Troy, MI
Posted 12 days ago
- 40% Review and execution of documents including testimonial documents and documents which may later require the candidate to testify on behalf of the Bank in legal proceedings pertaining to Loss Mitigation, Foreclosure, Bankruptcy and Litigation specifically Affidavits, Complaints, Declarations and Certifications by following all applicable laws, rules, regulations and internal procedures.
- 15% Fact intensive analysis & research related to external inquiries and complaints, with the ability to resolve issues accurately. Knowledge of bank procedure and title required.
- 15% Utilizing and understanding reporting process default legal notices to subsequently ensure timely initial transmission and identification and subsequent resolution of applicable exceptions
- 15% Utilizing and understanding reporting to process necessary title transfers related to delinquent mortgages to subsequently ensure appropriate chain of title in place and/or identification and subsequent resolution of applicable exceptions
- 10% Cross training and back up on all other Default Operations Functions.
- 5% Collaborating with other default servicing teams, and other internal teams, to assist in the continued development of a best in class default servicing oversight operation
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Complete all required compliance training. Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance policies and procedures. Take responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- HS Diploma, GED or Foreign Equivalent Required
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is strongly desired. (Business Administration)
- Paralegal studies preferred
6+ years of direct experience in the Default servicing operations (Foreclosure, Bankruptcy and Corporate Witness field) with detailed understanding of mortgage servicing, title management, and the life cycle of a delinquent asset. Strong understanding of best practices in Mortgage Banking industry-wide Servicing Operations (end-to-end) as well as regulatory expectations.
At least 3+ years’ experience with Black Knight Servicing Systems, or at least 6+ years’ experience with other loan servicing systems
At least 3+ years’ experience working in an environment where the business unit/line is responsible for managing & responding to vendors, clients, regulators and/or other related financial services relationship
- Ability to effectively present information to all levels within the organization from executive management to front line employees and externally to client’s, attorneys and judges.
- Strong communication, client service and time management skills
- Ability to communicate policies and procedures with clarity to Judges and Attorneys involved in trials/depositions.
- Experience with Mortgage Servicing Software (including MSP and LPS Desktop)
- Strong analytical and technical skills including Excel.
- Strong problem solving & strategic thinking skills with the ability to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Must be highly organized and have a strong attention to detail including the ability to create and maintain documentation
- Ability to work with all levels in the organization up to and including executives
- Adjusts positively to quickly-changing priorities and shifting goals
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group: executives, managers, vendors, and investors
- Strong ability to work with a sense of urgency in a fast pace environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Equally comfortable working with people and data
In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Strong planning and time management skills
Ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor in demanding situations
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced high-pressure environment
Effectively prioritize and execute tasks while managing multiple assignments
Escalate difficult situations effectively
Prepare accurate and thorough documentation
Some travel required - occasional with notice
The job requires a moderate degree of physical exertion and stamina such as standing, sitting, walking, driving or infrequent lifting (when traveling).
Internal Use Only: Band H-hrly