To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Farmington Hills, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Smile America Partners • Farmington Hills, MI
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for the tactical execution of all talent acquisition initiatives. Perform full life-cycle recruiting for hygienists, dental assistants and Corporate Staff. Execute customer focused recruiting methodologies which will attract and retain the industry’s top talent. Manage your own territories from screening to offer. This position will consult with the respective HR Business Partner and with business leaders to determine the most effective recruiting strategies aligned with business objectives.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Perform intake session and partner with the internal hiring manager on applicable talent acquisition policies and procedures
• Create and/or edit job descriptions and follow internal requirement approval process
• Develop internal relationships, with hiring managers and leaders to understand their business needs
• Utilize job boards, social networking sites and other resources for building a pipeline of talent. Builds networks as well as other innovative sourcing techniques to find qualified passive candidates; including partnering with 3rd party staffing vendors
• Researches and recommends new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
• Responsible for reviewing resumes, screening candidates, and making hiring decisions on candidates
• Coordinate and schedule onsite interviews (if requested)
• Execute all pre-employment screening initiatives including professional reference checks
• Work with HRBP’s to communicate offers and offer letters and other necessary steps within the onboarding process
• Complete all additional tasks related to candidate assessment and managing a talent inventory of qualified candidates
• Assist in the onboarding of new employees; including constant engagement from offer acceptance through hire date
• Responsible for maintaining detailed recruiting activity, applicable metrics and candidate management, including required documentation within the applicant tracking system (iCIMS)
• Responsible for meeting outbound calls, phone interviews, total hires and time-to-fill initiatives and other talent acquisition metrics on a monthly basis
• Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local employment laws, including EEOC and affirmative action guidelines and laws
• Work in a high energy, team orientated environment
• Assist in the mentorship, skills and knowledge development of other internal talent acquisition team member(s)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
• 2+ years of experience as a Technical or Corporate Recruiter
• Proven experience with advanced technological recruitment resources such as social media, name generation & direct sourcing, and other internet sourcing tools
• Ability to communicate the Company’s employment brand and value proposition
• Ability to establish professional and technical credibility, build positive working relationships and partnerships, including the ability to negotiate with and influence applicants
• Previous experience utilizing an ATS (Applicant Tracking System), experience with iCIMS is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Strong competency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Previous experience within the healthcare services industry, highly preferred
• Proven experience managing pipelines and territories all the way up to hiring decisions