Director/Manager Financial ReportingCompensation:
You could join the ranks of a expanding company, as a detail-oriented Financial Reporting Analyst. This position could take your career to the next level. Financial Reporting Analyst will be working with a dynamic organization with a growing team. The full-time opening for a Financial Reporting Analyst is located in the Downtown LA, California area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Supervise the Financial Reporting team
• Prepare and review financial statements
• Prepare and review internal financial reporting packages
• Responsible for regulatory filings
• Support documentation, reconcile differences and calculate pieces critical to the financial statements
• Analyze financial statement fluctuations
• Document accounting policies and procedures
• Research accounting standards, guidance and pronouncements
FOR IMMEDIATE CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION please contact Monika Koenig at Email blocked - click to apply
. If you are already working with a recruiter from Robert Half, please contact them directly regarding job number 00490-0011204694 to expedite your candidacy for this role. #pasadenarhfa
• BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field
• CPA preferred
• At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role
• Must have public accounting background, preferably from Big 4 or 2nd tier accounting firm
• Knowledge and understanding of U.S. GAAP
• Ability to analyze processes and improve efficiency of procedures
• Strong analytical and accounting skills and knowledge
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Standard Accounting Practices