To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC 28208
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lkq Corporation • Charlotte, NC
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a part of our growth LKQ is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Returns Driver with knowledge of replacement parts for the aftermarket collision repair industry. The Returns Driver will be responsible for verifying return paperwork, processing returns and preparing forms and records relating to the check-in procedure. The Returns Driver must have experience driving a forklift, order selector, pallet jack, pull cart, and operating a RF Fun. The Returns Driver is required to manually load and unload the delivery truck, verify that all parts are loaded and unloaded, collect payments from customers, obtain signatures from receiving locations confirming accuracy of parts received, and deliver returned items back to the branch. If you are reliable, like driving, growth, and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Check in Delivery drivers return parts for Aftermarket and Salvage.
- Classifies all returns according to integrity and condition of parts, and prepares necessary forms for inventory adjustments.
- Initials paperwork on returned parts for re-delivery of product.
- Verify all parts are off trucks at the end of day and have been accounted for by return check in person. Ensures all cores (Wheel & Bumper) are identified at check in and placed in the proper staging area for return to remanufacturing facilities.
- Any return to vendor parts are placed in the appropriate staging area and logged with the RF gun for warranty credit.
- All lot numbers and vendor numbers for return reason code 4/5 are entered correctly.
- Any obvious returns that are considered "Yes" to stock that show damage/leaking to packaging are looked at and changed to "NO" to stock if applicable.
- Any sellable parts that may have missing packaging or colored tape will be re-packaged appropriately. Maintains orderliness and housekeeping of assigned work areas.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- Complies with established Company policies and procedures.
- Education and Experience High school graduate or G.E.D. equivalent desired. Additional training in personal computer operations and software applications desirable. At least 6 months of warehouse related experience, supplemented by on the-job training, to learn duties, nature of work performed, procedures, and work methods
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Must be able to work in cooperation with others. Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments. Must be able to communicate effectively with others. Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules. Machines, Equipment, and Software: Computer, forklift, order selector, pallet jack, pull cart, RF Gun.
- Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment: Requires individual to constantly be on their feet except when operating machinery. They must be able to stand for long periods, sit, walk, push, pull, bend, and climb. Lift up to 75 pounds regularly. Preferred Qualifications: Forklift and RF Gun
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, as well as an office environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud. Should not have any lifting restrictions and must not be afraid of heights. Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels and occasional inclement driving conditions. The work schedule is typically Monday through Friday but on occasion may include weekends.