As a part of our growth LKQ is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Returns Driver with knowledge of replacement parts for the aftermarket collision repair industry. The Returns Driver will be responsible for verifying return paperwork, processing returns and preparing forms and records relating to the check-in procedure. The Returns Driver must have experience driving a forklift, order selector, pallet jack, pull cart, and operating a RF Fun. The Returns Driver is required to manually load and unload the delivery truck, verify that all parts are loaded and unloaded, collect payments from customers, obtain signatures from receiving locations confirming accuracy of parts received, and deliver returned items back to the branch. If you are reliable, like driving, growth, and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Check in Delivery drivers return parts for Aftermarket and Salvage.
- Classifies all returns according to integrity and condition of parts, and prepares necessary forms for inventory adjustments.
- Initials paperwork on returned parts for re-delivery of product.
- Verify all parts are off trucks at the end of day and have been accounted for by return check in person. Ensures all cores (Wheel & Bumper) are identified at check in and placed in the proper staging area for return to remanufacturing facilities.
- Any return to vendor parts are placed in the appropriate staging area and logged with the RF gun for warranty credit.
- All lot numbers and vendor numbers for return reason code 4/5 are entered correctly.
- Any obvious returns that are considered "Yes" to stock that show damage/leaking to packaging are looked at and changed to "NO" to stock if applicable.
- Any sellable parts that may have missing packaging or colored tape will be re-packaged appropriately. Maintains orderliness and housekeeping of assigned work areas.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- Complies with established Company policies and procedures.