Caregiving is Our Calling
At Amedisys whether we're caring for patients directly or supporting those who do, each of us is a caregiver at heart. Every team member contributes to our mission of providing exceptional, clinically distinct care in the home to thousands of patients and families every day.
In hospice, you'll be a true advocate for patients at the end of life while maintaining autonomy and independence to support their needs.
If you're looking for a home with a Nationwide Company where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team. Required
- Current, unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to the state(s) the employee is assigned to work/cover for the company. May possess either a single state license in each non-compact state and/or a compact license in their state of residence that is accepted in all Nurse License Compact (NLC) participating states.
- Nurse License Compact (NLC) documents the following: The mutual recognition model of nurse licensure allows a nurse to have one license (in his or her state of residency) and to practice in other states (both physical and electronic), subject to each state's practice law and regulation. Nurses must legally reside in an NLC state to be eligible to have a multi-state license.
- One (1+) year of experience as a Registered Nurse or eligible for RN intern program.
- Current CPR certification.
- Knowledge of physical, psychosocial, and spiritual needs of terminally ill patients and their caregivers.
- Prior Hospice experience.
- Computer literate, proficient in windows navigation, emails, internet and documenting in an EMR. Able to self-manage online HR services and online training programs.
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic. Benefits and More
Amedisys cares for our team members with the same commitment we have to our patients. This is reflected in the benefits we provide and the opportunities we make available to our team. Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, and Flexible Spending Account options
- Life, Disability, and Other Voluntary Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Continuing Education
- Fleet car for eligible employees
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Computer Literacy
- Microsoft Windows