To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- East Hanover, NJ 07936
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Internal Audit Manager
Kforce Finance and Accounting • East Hanover, NJ
Posted 13 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client, a global industry leader headquartered in East Hanover, NJ, is currently seeking a Internal Audit Manager. Do you want to work for a Fortune 500 Company? Do you want to work in a prestigious audit department? With world class benefits in a beautiful campus? Do you want to work for a company that invests in its people and helps them grow? Then this is the role for you! The qualified candidate will execute integrated operational audits of business units, products, activities, and functions. The candidate will also be actively engaged in the audit process from planning to issuance of the audit report. Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of an audit (Planning, Fieldwork, and Reporting), in accordance with departmental guidelines
- Serve as the project manager for small to large audits
- Conduct comprehensive reviews of audit areas to define scope, analyze risks, identify opportunities for improvement, and provide value-added recommendations
- Review and provide project-level feedback on audit documentation prepared by associates including, Audit Planning Documents, Audit Announcement letters, and Audit Work Programs ensuring complete coverage and analysis of key areas
- Analyze data sets to identify trends within a population that can provide key risk insights
- Lead meetings, interact / communicate with all levels of the organization, and develop value-added relationships with process owners and business unit management
- Discuss test results and audit findings with IAD management and relevant stakeholders in a timely manner
- Draft observations and recommendations to resolve or prevent errors and enhance controls within the audited entity
- Provide timely status reports to the Director
- Act as a department resource for knowledge in critical subject matter areas and/or key business processes assigned
- Facilitate teamwork by contributing to team efforts, sharing responsibility for team results and exhibiting a positive attitude
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related discipline plus one professionally recognized certification (CPA, Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or equivalent certification)
- 5+ years of progressive audit experience, preferably in a Big 4 Public or National Accounting firm with 2+ years of people management experience preferred
- Proficiency in the following areas: People management, Operational auditing, IT general and application controls (A working understanding)