To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Worth, TX 76134
- Kynzie Reetz
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Assurance Analyst
Kelly Scientific Resources • Fort Worth, TX
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst in Fort Worth, TX for an initial 6-month opportunity with one of our leading clients. Kelly is a full-service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Primary Description of the Quality Assurance Analyst:
The Quality Assurance Analyst will perform product inspection and MBR review to ensure required quality standards are being met for products.
Primary Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Analyst:
- Perform housekeeping, Follow all safety regulations, and promote positive safety behaviors, Report unsafe work conditions and/or behaviors, Maintain audit readiness, and Follow proper PPE guidelines
- Audit product lots, Pull analytical samples, Pull, log, and inspect retention samples, Review MBR for release, Review and approve autoclave charts, Review log books, Log MBR into schedule system and file MBR, Review and approve filter integrity, Review non-conformities to assess for product hold, Print supplemental paperwork against issued to MBR, Verify variable coating prior to initiating production and/or for in-process changes, Inventory systems, release systems
- Participates in problem solving and troubleshooting of issues, Demonstrate overtime flexibility, Support training needs of team members, Work cohesively with team
- Communicate effectively with production, maintenance, warehouse, and other functions as necessary
Education and Experience Requirements of the Quality Assurance Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science related field
- 3+ years’ applicable experience in Pharma or related industry
- Experience with manufacturing processes
- Excellent computer/Microsoft Office skills
- Great problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and functional/technical abilities
- Must be an individual/team contributor, able to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressue
- Contract Length: 6-months
- Schedule: Full-Time, 6pm – 6:30am; 4-days on, 4-days off
- Pay Rate: Determined by experience
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable
- Service bonus plan and Holiday pay plan, if qualified
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Thank you for your interest in the assignment!
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.