To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
55 Basin Creek Road
Butte, MT 59701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Behavioral Health Associate 3 - PRN
Acadia-Healthcare • Butte, MT
Posted 8 days ago
Acadia Montana is looking for motivated leaders with a high attention to detail and a focus on excellent customer service to assist the leadership team in setting performance standards for their Behavioral Health Associate team.
BHA III's are mid-level supervisors who work under the direct supervision of the Program Manager, and in conjunction with the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor,and Therapists for the health, safety and overall milieu management. Oversight for BHA's and other direct care staff to ensure facility policies and procedures and resident treatment plans are followed and enforced. The Charge Nurse and BHA III are required to keep the RN Supervisor and Program Manager fully informed of unit activities to include work flow, safety concerns, staff and resident needs, resident schedules are followed, etc.
- Responsible for scheduling and maintaining efficient staff for safety and adhere to set staff ratios.
- Ensures MHAs are following the daily schedule, conducting scheduled groups and activities such as anger management, second step, & goals group. Work with RT staff to facilitate outings.
- Assists Program Manager and HR to schedule Monthly/Annual retraining for Handle with Care (safety training), CPR, & First Aide.
- Prepares and maintains weekly group materials for the adolescent teams.
- Assist in unit assignments with the nursing staff.
- Prepares Room Search Schedule.
- Works in conjunction with the CNO to distribute and collect monthly MAPS that are completed by the MHAs in a timely manner.
- Interviews prospective employees and participates in orientation of new employees. Participates in staff trainings and monthly meetings.
- Covers as on call for programming 1-2 weeks per month.
- Provides ongoing training and supervision of BHAs.
- In the absence of the Program Manager, responsibilities are carried out as assigned by management.
- Completes a Supervision Map per Shift.
- Monitors BHA staff to ensure that they are acting as resident identifiers during medication pass.
- Performs other administrative duties as assigned by the Program Manager.
- Varied schedule.