Talented and eager Bookkeepers will find a full-time opportunity available via Robert Half Finance and Accounting. Apply now! This role will consist of Bookkeeper tasks such as data entry, full cycle A/P, and cash applications. Also, you will be responsible for month-end closing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and reconciliation. You should apply immediately if you're self-driven and an organized detail oriented. Located in Dallas, Texas, this Bookkeeper role will be a full-time opening.
What you get to do every day
- Work on special projects occasionally
- Assemble monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Oversee monthly accounting close
- Provide cash flow projections, as needed
- Check monthly accounting close
- Experienced with credit card management and reconciliation
- Oversee Accounts Receivable
- Draw up subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- Complete Accounts Payable
- Retain a general ledger
- Classify sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
- Deep understanding of Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience preferred
- QuickBooks experience highly desired
- Billing experience preferred
- Account reconciliation experience desired
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- Considerable accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Outstanding analytical, quantitative and social skills
- 5+ years of related experience- Excellent analytical, organizational, and vendor management skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.