Foundations Behavioral Health Hospital provides innovative behavioral health treatment to children, adolescents and young adults. We are currently seeking a Part-Time, 7:30am -4pm LPN for our Doylestown Campus. Position includes an every other weekend and holiday commitment
Under the direction of the Registered Nurse, The LPN will deliver quality nursing care to children, and adolescents on our inpatient Autism Unit
Key Responsibilities include:
- Conducts ongoing and individualized nursing care duties as assigned and as dictated by the patient’s condition in accordance with physician orders and facility protocols.
- Monitors for and reports change in patient physical or mental status.
- Collaborates with other team members in the development, implementation, and evaluation of an individualized plan of care.
- Administer patient medications as prescribed by physician.
- Provide education to patients on their prescribed medications, documenting this in the patient record.
- Transcription of medication orders in a timely, error free manner
- Graduation from an accredited Practical Nursing Program
- Current Commonwealth of Pennsylvania LPN License
- Current CPR/AED certification.
- Previous experience in behavioral health preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service and organization skills
- Highly effective listening skills
Licensed Practical Nurse