Only Those with a Passion to Change Lives Qualify.
At Southern Careers Institute (SCI), the core of what we do is passion. We're passionate about putting our students first to help improve their lives through education and career training. It's this passion that drives everything we do, and if you feel you have it burning in your belly, we want to talk.
We call it being a life changer, but you'll call it a job you love while helping others find the same. You'll have a hand in improving the lives of countless SCI students throughout Texas by working with impassioned educators and campus faculty in a collaborative, interactive environment to create optimized environment for our students.
SCI offers excellent compensation, with pay increase at 90 days, as well as a benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance programs, continuous growth opportunities, and an energetic environment!
As an Admissions Representative you are the first point of contact for prospective students and play a vital role in their success at SCI.
What you can expect when joining SCI:
- Training & Development
- Fun & Energetic, Family-Based Environment
- Continuous Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Options
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Options (HSA & FSA)
- Basic Life & Accident Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- A competitive base salary with pay increase at 90 days
- SCI is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum of 4-5 hours on the phone each day speaking with potential students about improving their lives through education;
- Be an active member of a student first team focused on student success;
- Provide guidance and assistance to new students through the registration and admission process;
- Build rapport and reinforce student expectations;
- Seek information to understand situations, needs, and desired potential benefits; develop approaches that best position SCI products and services; leverage supportive factors, overcomes or minimizes barriers, and address the unique needs of prospective students;
- Maintain a high level of customer service and student retention;
- Continually meet or exceed performance expectations;
- Work well in a team environment;
- Other duties as assigned
Successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or Associates degree preferred;
- At least 6 months of related experience (In/Out Bound, Account Management, retail sales) preferred;
- A drive for results and a strong desire to improve people's lives through education;
- Ability to connect easily with new people and gain personal acceptance;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and deal with ambiguity;
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and customer service skills;
- Ability to listen, understand and overcome obstacles;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Experience with the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
About Southern Careers Institute
SCI has been changing lives for over 50 years, now and we're just getting started. We offer certification-based training with programs in Medical, Business, Cosmetology, Skilled-Trades and Technology with campuses spanning across central and south Texas as well as online. Our students can graduate most of our programs in under one year and with real-world experience under their belt.
Human Resource Management