You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The Tower Foreman provides on-site management ensuring accurate and efficient completion of the job.
- Directly responsible for work schedules and assignments for all employees assigned to project.
- Communicates and enforces safety procedures and site rules.
- Follow all state and federal safety regulations (OSHA, local turfing vendor, Tower Co., etc.) while working in an efficient and productive manner.
- Perform tasks of Tower Tech I, Tower Tech II, and Tower Tech III as needed to lead by example and facilitate timely job completion
- Perform lead responsibilities and effectively interface with all levels of management, staff, and customer requirements.
- Operate as a Foreman in the installation, maintenance, and de-installation of all aspects of wireless cell site.
- Interprets various documents (e.g. blueprints, diagrams, manufacturer specifications, etc.) to ensure proper installation of antenna systems using technical expertise and knowledge of blueprints and diagrams.
- Communicating with CMs and PMS any information pertinent to the site/job.
- Testing and Troubleshooting equipment and installations. Repair or Replace Faulty Equipment.
- Ability to work in a team-focused work environment. You must be able to work well in coordination with a crew.
- Ability to perform tasks of Tower Tech I, Tower Tech II, and Tower Tech III as needed to lead by example and facilitate timely job completion.
- Ability to locate and use standard industry hand tools, test equipment, and supplies.
- Connectors install experience
- Coax, Fiber routing/handling experience
- Top side and bottom side grounding experience
- Accurately complete detailed forms and reports
- Organizational, computer and communication skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret site plans, RFDS, construction drawings
- Physically able to climb 1000 vertical feet per day
- Ability to travel, even on weekends and over nights
- Ability to perform Tower Rescues
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of three to four (3-4) years of experience as a tower climber with top hand experience.
- Prior hands-on mechanical, construction, electrical, or equivalent working experience is preferred.
- VAILD DRIVERS LICENSE (Required)
- Copies of industry certifications (certs (OSHA 10 and/or 30 Competent Climber Competent Rescue First Aid/CPR/Bloodborne Pathogens Radio Frequency Awareness)
- Physically able to climb 1000 vertical feet per day.
- Have the physical strength to perform self-rescues and rescues of others.
- Must be physically capable of pulling wires and cables through conduit.
- Lifting and carrying heavy items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- loading and unloading material and equipment in a warehouse setting and on the construction sites, with and without the assistance of a lift gate
- Constantly repeating physical motions like lifting arms, grasping tools, and reaching for equipment. Eye/hand/feet coordination crucial.
- Climb and maintain balance on steel framework, stairs, ladders and scaffolds
- Architectural Drawing
- Content Management
- First Aid And Preparedness
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3957798857
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.