To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
- Estefania Medina
- Phone: 407-478-0332 Ext 261
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hospice RN Administrator
Healthcare Support • Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Posted 2 months ago
Are you an experienced Hospice RN Administrator looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Planning overall development of the Hospice Agency as set forth in the Conditions of Participation under the direction of the Governing Body
- Hiring, performance management and employee schedules
- Overall development and production of the program
- Evaluate and supervise client satisfaction
- Current, state of Illinois Registered Nurse license with no restrictions
- 4 – 5 years of clinical experience as an RN
- 2+ years of nursing leadership experience overseeing a clinical team in a hospice setting
- Experience hiring, performance managing, and scheduling employees
- Strong computer skills using MS Office, Outlook and EMR
Hours for this Position:
- Monday through Friday and weekends when needed
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary starting at $100K, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Annual Bonus
- Permanent position with Full-Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K plus PTO
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Great opportunity to make a name for yourself!
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.