Silver Creek by Bonaventure is seeking an energetic, dependable Dishwasher / Server to join our team. We are a premier Retirement and Assisted Living community committed to providing an exceptional dining experience for our residents. and we are looking for a consistent individual who will deliver on that promise. The dining experience is more than a meal, and customer service is about more than just taking orders and delivering food. Meal times are an opportunity to socialize and connect with one another. We expect our team members to build relationships with the residents through the dining experience. The Dishwasher / Server is a position with a consistent work schedule and the perk of few late nights that many similar positions require, so You have more time to connect with your own friends and family too!
Come be a part of something bigger and make each day count at Silver Creek!
Why do you want to work for Bonaventure Senior Living? At Bonaventure our policy is that the safety and well-being of our residents and team members is our number one priority. Infection control procedures including environmental hygiene, correct work practices, and appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE) are all necessary to prevent infections such as COVID-19 from spreading in our facility. Prompt detection and effective triage and isolation of potentially infectious residents is essential to prevent unnecessary exposures among residents, team members, and visitors at the facility.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing quick & efficient Bussing and cleaning of the dining areas and washing of all dinner ware
- Cooperate and Participate in the cleaning and sanitation of Kitchen wares and food prep areas.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working area, returning clean items to proper locations.
- Enthusiastically pitch in to ensure that every resident is served in a gracious and timely manner.
- Ensuring safe and proper handling of dishes, glassware and utensils
- Taking food orders; getting to know your residents and their preferences
- Providing quick, efficient and pleasant delivery of food, ensuring that exceptional customer service is being delivered
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of seniors, a commitment to meet the needs of our residents and a positive attitude
- Flexible schedule including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Be able to obtain a Food Handler card
- Serving experience preferred but not required
Bonaventure is excited to offer benefits to full-time Employees, including but not limited to:
- Medical and dental
- Paid time off
- Educational reimbursement
- Available online job training with wage increase opportunities
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Opportunity to develop your personalized career path and grow within the company
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure’s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 26 architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to continually develop and build new communities in new markets to spread the “Retirement Perfected™" lifestyle throughout the west. But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends and family.
Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident satisfaction ratings in the industry through a belief in the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident, dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry standards.
Outline Of Food Preparation
Personal Protective Equipment
Hardworking And Dedicated