Aerotek is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization with 250+ offices nationwide, and work with 95% of the Fortune 500 companies.
Working at Aerotek and why you will love it…
We are a team of driven people who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. At Aerotek, you can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To ensure your success, you will take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others.
Scope of Position: Reporting to the Compliance Supervisor, the Compliance Auditor is responsible for accurately creating and/or updating certain InfoPath forms used by various internal stakeholders in order to ensure compliance with our contractual obligations.
- Ensure data integrity by accurately entering customer data into Compliance InfoPath forms from source documents within specific timeframes.
- Consistently provide timely responses to various stakeholders (adhere to Aerotek's 1-24 rule).
- Follow up with support groups on outstanding required documentation and/or customer information.
- Perform ad hoc data entry assignments/projects as requested.
Minimum Education / Abilities / Skills:
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call Phone number blocked - click to apply or email Email blocked - click to apply .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Flexible with the ability to work with a team or independently.
- Dedicated to meeting stakeholder expectations.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Microsoft Office experience, including Excel and InfoPath, preferred.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Microsoft Info Path
Customer Data Management