To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VP of Hospitality
ExecuNet • San Francisco, CA
Posted 2 months ago
At Company™ we design spaces and technology for a more creative and connected world. The spaces we create, Creative Suites™, serve as the foundation of the next generation of hospitality experiences and are designed for the next generation of business and leisure travelers.
Our Creative Suites™ are set within inspired buildings in the most exciting neighborhoods in the country, combining the productivity of a workspace, the inspiration of an artistic studio, and the amenities of a premium hotel. Our portfolio growth is fueled through key real estate partnerships that include 20 of the NMHC “Top 50” developers, giving us access to premium inventory within each market we operate. These spaces are designed, set up and managed entirely in-house. We’ve created dynamic accommodations built for the future of travel and hospitality. Whether you stay one or 200+ nights, our focus is on flexibility, purpose, and community to help our guests create, renew and connect.
We’re looking for an operational hospitality leader who is passionate about both our travelers and delivering exceptional guest experiences with every visit and interaction. You’ll be the voice of our guests and will be given autonomy to deliver against initiatives related to guest service and success, daily operations, and quality. You’ll work cross-functionality with our real estate development, brand, product, and other teams to deliver the future of hospitality experiences and delight our guests. Lastly, this role will oversee the rapid expansion of our Hospitality teams, and establish to the world what it means to experience the Company brand!
- Strategy: The VP of Hospitality will define/lead the strategic and operational direction for the following core Hospitality functions to fulfill our brand vision and elevate the guest experience.
- Hospitality Operations: A major, key challenge for this role will be envisioning, operationalizing, and scaling new and novel hospitality operating models that deliver on exceptional guest delight while controlling for costs and operational efficiency. Lead on room cleans, security, maintenance, and staff that run our buildings. Any guest-facing, field-based teammates will report into this function. Includes leading and managing large contractor base and pool of vendors.
- Guest Service / Success: Providing reactive and proactive support to guests staying in our Creative Suites™. Includes managing and developing remote teammates, call center vendors, and contractors.
- Quality: Measures current performance against brand standards for all existing Creative Suites™. Resolves quality issues on a tactical and strategic basis.
- Relentless Guest Focus / Guest Empathy: Repeatedly advocates for the guest in all dimensions of company decisions. Develops a rich, detailed understanding of the comprehensive guest journey to drive decision making and maximize impact of strategic and operational decisions.
- Quality with Rapid Scale: Maintains extremely high standards of inventory quality and guest service with a rapidly growing workforce.
- Cross-Functional Advocacy: Partners horizontally across organizations to advocate for guest needs and achieve goals. Creates strong, data-driven, strategically aligned recommendations and decisions. Can give/take with other leaders and functions in order to commit to higher-level goals.
- Managing through Scale: Ability to develop programs that sustain scale and deliver high-quality hospitality/guest service.
- Percentage Breakdown of the role: 60% operations, 20% strategy, 20% leadership team interactions
- Fluent in use of data (designing/building dashboards, capturing data that allows further analysis and discovery)
- G Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms)
- Text/Email/Voice systems
- 1:1 conversation with the CEO’s Chief of Staff
- 1:1 conversation with the CEO
- In person meetings with key stakeholders, senior leaders, and cross-functional partners of the business, split over two days of onsite interviews