ARMED SECURITY GUARDS NEEDED!
NEED EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR FUTURE?
Securitas Security has immediate openings for Flexible ARMED Security Guards in the McPherson, KS area. If you have the passion to work in public safety or law enforcement, let Securitas help YOU build your resume by gaining knowledge and experience you can use for your future! Preferred background in security, military, and/or law enforcement.
Only YOU can decide. Advance your career by joining our team and reap the benefit of working with a company who works for you to ensure the best opportunities possible.
We have current opening in Wichita, KS with wage ranges from $14.00-15.00/hr
WHAT DOES A FLEX OFFICER MEAN?
Typical Flex Officer Activities:
- Support staffing requirements at accounts during shortages due to vacations, call-offs, no shows, suspensions, holidays, etc.
- Assist in start-ups at new accounts to include: working the site, writing post orders and training checklists and training newly assigned permanent Security Officers.
- Work special security assignments as required.
- Expect to work on weekends and holidays with limited notice, and work during "high need" periods.
- Provide to the office a reliable phone number where the officer can be reached (i.e. cellular)
- Be able to obtain reliable transportation.
- Be willing to work any shift, 1st, 2nd or 3rds, and sometimes 6 days per week.
- Have a clean driving record and valid driver's license.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
Minimum Hiring Standards:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have reliable means of transportation to get from site to site
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Why Securitas? This is not just a job, it's an opportunity!