At HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their career with curated development plans that set their learning path to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is invested in your future!Job Summary
This position is responsible for managing a team of supervisors and staff involved in providing support for new sales and/or existing accounts in an assigned area. Accountable for operational support for large and national account teams. This position is responsible for managing a computer network in the marketing area, for managing databases and reporting, and budget and project management.Responsibilities
Required Job Qualifications:
* 5 years of sales/marketing/account manager experience
* 3 years of people management experience
* Knowledge of group health insurance products, pricing and regulations
* Project management experience
* Budget management, planning and preparation experience
* Customer service experience with brokers, groups, and members
* PC proficiency and skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Analytical skills and experience developing and analyzing reports
* Verbal and written communications skills to direct and lead teams, work across
organization, represent the company to external entities, and present to management
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
* Bachelor's degree
* Account manager experienceWe encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.Even if you don't meet every listed qualification, apply anyway - you might have qualifications we haven't even thought of yet.
#LI-FLEXAre you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!HCSC Employment Statement:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Customer Service
- Financial Management