If you want to be part of something special, Medline is the place for you! One of Dubuque's fastest growing companies, Medline has expanded its local office from 25 to over 500 employees in just 19 years.
As a Data Entry Representative for Medline you will provide World Class Customer Service to our large customer base in our heavy volume, fast paced Sales Service Center. Responsibilities include the placing of orders that are received via fax or e-mail, including following up with customers on issues or product questions.
We are looking for motivated, excited, and detail-oriented people to fit into our unique environment. Ideally you will have very strong computer skills, and strong familiarity with medical terminology. You must have the ability to efficiently enter alpha-numeric information quickly and accurately. We are looking for people with high typing, data entry, and 10 key scores. A strong ability to multi-task is a must in this position. A high school diploma or equivalent is required; some college is strongly preferred.
Medline is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to cultural diversity in the workforce.
* Excellent communication, organization, and follow-up skills
* Exhibit a strong desire for customer focus and satisfaction
* Ability to organize multiple tasks
* Ability to work independently or in a team environment
* Computer skills that include MS Word, Excel, SAP, Sales Menu and efficient use of the internet and e-mail
* Minimum WPM 50
* Exceptional 10-key accuracy