GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company offering a wide range of highly focused business solutions including leading-edge security services and cash solutions. In over two decades, our work has taken us from our home base in Montreal to the oil fields of Iraq, and embassies across Africa. We’re also present in financial institutions in the US and airports in Canada. We operate across a broad range of sectors, including financial services, infrastructure, natural resources and retail. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and governments with people and assets deployed around the world. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, our 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Africa and the Middle East. In today’s complex world, security has become a vital concern for everyone and is the foundation of our present and future success.
Assisting in the Unification, Compliance & Internal Controls Department. Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- - reviewing, mapping and documenting operational or financial processes
- - analyzing and evaluating risks and controls
- - participating in the ISAE 3402 certification process
- - testing operational and financial controls according to certification ISAE 3402 and MI 52-109 regulation
- - preparing customer audits, building action plan with accurate recommendation within specific deadlines
- - conducting inventory counts
- - conducting internal audits across the company according to Garda standards and requirements
- analyzing, monitoring and evaluating departmental data to ensure policies and procedures are followed,
- - interacting between customers, branches and other internal departments,
- - other related projects
Qualifications (specific skills, abilities to include specific requirements):
- Experience in the industry is a major plus
Available for travelling up to 50%
Degree in Accounting, business or related field
Audit/internal controls experience is a major plus
Interaction and communication skills are mandatory
Capacity in writing reports easily and synthesizing ideas are mandatory
Knowledge of following programs is mandatory: Visio, Access, Excel, Word, etc.
Enrollment for CPA,CIA,CMA is a plus
Autonomous, leadership, priority management and ability to work under pressure are required assets
GardaWorld offers competitive wages and a great benefits package for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria to include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. Physical exam and other testing may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace.
Certified Internal Auditor