At Deloitte you'll have the opportunity to help clients get the most from their SAP investments-and help position businesses for the evolving digital economy. Ready to reimagine your career possibilities? Deloitte can show you what it takes to explore an entire universe of ideas, possibilities, and opportunities-and help make an impact that matters with SAP solutions.
Work you'll do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level. As a Deloitte Senior Manager, you will manage and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design and implement creative business and technology solutions. Our Senior Managers are expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
* Engagement Management: manage engagement risk and project economics including planning and budgeting, manage accounts receivable, define deliverable content and ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from client top management
* Business Development: develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to proposal pricing strategy
* Practice Development & Eminence: develop solutions and methodologies, develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals
* People Development: perform role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the firm's staffing process and actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
* Supply Chain
* Customer and Sales Operations
* Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
* Minimum 12 years' relevant SAP consulting or industry experience
* Hands-on functional configuration and design experience
* SAP SAC-Planning experience
* SAP Finance/FICO experience
* Participation in all phases of at least 5 full-lifecycle SAP implementations
* Demonstrated ability to lead discussions with Clients, SAP, SAP Partners, Developers, and Architects
* Experience in managing and developing people and high performing teams
* Experience leading presales, proposal, and RFPs
* Ability to travel up to 50% based on work you do and the client and industries/sectors you serve
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Project Management of multiple full-lifecycle SAP implementations with SAP ASAP methodology framework and related business processes
* Established leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
* Proven track record of consistently attaining managed revenue targets as well as achieving quarterly or yearly sales objectives for new business
* Experience with developing eminence, thought ware, and point-of-view materials
* Greenfield implementation experience
* S/4 HANA and Central Finance experience
* Experience delivering projects using Agile Methodology
* Master's degree
This compensation range takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $153,000 to $311,000
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 100199
- Account Management
- Accounts Receivable
- Agile Methodology
- Business Development
- Business Processes
- Coaching And Mentoring