To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hotel Manager - The London
Conrad Hotels & Resorts • New York, NY
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for the overall operation of the hotel. Oversees the activities of key guest contact departments including hotel operations and food and beverage. Maximizes profitability as well as guest and team member satisfaction in a property without a General Manager directly assigned. Implements and oversees the daily quality process at the hotel. Serves as top operator in GM's position absence. Consults with owners and corporate offices, as required. Interviews, counsels and evaluates staff.
The excitement is building as we reflag The London NYC to Conrad New York Midtown - coming July 2019. Stay in-the-know as we transform our all-suite luxury hotel to Conrad excellence. Please click here for additional information on the property.
What are we looking for?
- 3 years or more experience leading teams of 200 or greater in an executive committee level capacity as general manager, hotel manager, resident manager, director of rooms, director of food & beverage or equivalent
- 4 Star and/or 4 Diamond expertise
- Proven people leadership with success in building strong service culture to drive service metrics
- Renovation and rebranding expertise
- New York Union partnerships
- 5 Star and/or 5 Diamond expertise
- Prior general manager experience
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!