Kforce has a client seeking an EMR Data Reporting Specialist in Miami, Florida (FL).
As part of the Data and Analytics team, your main responsibilities would primarily involve the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of technical experience in data analysis
- Familiarity with Big Data languages such as R, Python, and SQL
- Experience working with big and complex data sets within large organizations, especially health insurance payer data and EMR data
- Experience analyzing data to solve a wide variety of business problems and create data visualizations that drive strategic direction
- Proficiency in understanding Healthcare related data
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Advanced in SQL or other data systems
- Expertise in data mining, forecasting, simulation, and/or predictive modeling
- Experience creating analytics solutions for various healthcare sectors
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.