You landing a new warehouse job in Bolingbrook
would be pretty good. But you landing a new warehouse job with us would be simply awesome. And it could happen-because we're looking for temp to hire warehouse associates to join the amazing team at our client.
Here's a preview of what you'll be working on:
- You'll be moving materials in and out of the warehouse
- You don't need to be a bodybuilder, but you will need to be able to lift 50 pounds continuously for this job
- Perform duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping,
labeling operations, and sorting
- Daily use of an RF scanner and light computer skills
Interested? Here's what it takes to apply:
- Above all, you've got to be reliable. If you're ready to go at the start of each shift, you're A-OK in our book
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED
- Even though you don't have much (or any) experience, that's not a problem - this is an entry-level job with room for you to learn and grow
- Must be okay with occasional overtime
The available shift is 6PM-6AM, 6 days a week. The pay rate is $15.25/hourly.
In case you were wondering, here's a little bit about us. Every day, we help over 70,000 people find opportunities at some of the world's best companies. It's an awesome feeling to help others find good jobs, get benefits (even on temporary jobs) and better their situations. It's why we love what we do.
So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your court. Apply online now, pick up the phone or come in to the branch. We can't wait to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Packaging And Labeling