To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Training Manager - Waldorf Astoria Chicago
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts • US-Nationwide
Posted 2 months ago
Waldorf Astoria Chicago - a Forbes 4 Star rated haven of exclusivity with classic Parisiancharm is seeking a Training Manager.
Inspired by theelegant glamour and design of 1920's Paris, Waldorf Astoria Chicago embodiesthe dramatic style of couturiers like Coco Chanel and Christian Dior. The hotelis fittingly located in the fashionable Gold Coast neighborhood, just one blockfrom Chicago's Magnificent Mile.
What will I be doing?
As the entry level Training Manager for Waldorf Astoria Chicago, you would be responsible for overseeing and managing training initiatives and related programming in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Develop, plan, coordinate and implement training programs in accordance with current standards including, but not limited to, harassment-free workplace, diversity, new team member orientation, departmental training, communication, leadership, service and train-the-trainer training.
- Plan and conduct meetings with department managers, trainers and team members to review performance trends, to develop action plans and to recognize achievement
- Review, analyze and assess hotel training initiatives and programs and develop or research training solutions to make recommendations to address specific hotel needs
- Track, input, maintain and audit all individual team member training records utilizing designated systems and programs
- Perform initial screening interviews with and assess qualifications of candidates in relation to open positions
- Oversee and monitor all departmental training programs including, but not limited to alcohol awareness, food safety, job skills checklist, educational assistance, etc.
- Develop and distribute the annual training calendar, compile and distribute periodic reports and measurements related to training activity and return on investment
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!