Kforce's client is seeking a Mainframe Developer. This position is located in Wilmington, Delaware (DE). If you feel you are qualified, please apply today!
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Hands on experience with mainframe-based applications built with COBOL, CICS, JCL, CA7, CHANGEMAN, DB2 and VSAM
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Development life cycle (SDLC) experience in systems and applications management including systems/application design
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Must be detail oriented and capable of analyzing business requirements, design, develop and test the requirement
- Must work collaboratively with Scrum Team in agile development methodology
- Collaborative decision-making and good judgment
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse team and drive strategy
- Strong technical analysis and problem-solving experience - yet adept at interfacing with all levels of management and influencing in a matrix organization
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.