To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Creve Couer, MO
- Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Work from home .NET Developer
Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC • Creve Couer, MO
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is a global interactive, web and print media firm. With offices across the world they provide their clients with cutting edge creative solutions, interactive media, business intelligence and much more. As a member of the creative development team your primary responsibility will be back end web development, but the work is not limited to that alone. Our client is looking for an individual that is willing to bring cutting edge technologies to their firm, while providing creative solutions to their clients.
This position is a work from home opportunity that will require an office visit once quarterly. Candidates must be open to a contract to hire opportunity. Any experience with Salesforce marketing cloud and healthcare is a huge differentiator, but is not required.. Salary is 75-98k dependent upon experience and previous earning.
The creative back end Web Developer is responsible for developing and implementing web, email and other inbound/outbound digital channels across a variety of clients to meet individual needs. This role will be responsible for full lifecycle thought leadership, development and ongoing support including the gathering and interpretation of digital data within the STL Technology Team.
- Make technical recommendations for CMS preference and define standards for SDLC processes
- Development and support of on-going web projects including HTML e-mail development
- Responsible for executing complex designs that reflect the creative and art direction provided within the established technical framework
- Provide technical support for creative and account departments when necessary
- Research and learn emerging technologies
- Able to shift between a front end and developer focus depending on the project need and/or the type of project
- Ability to rapidly produce interim deliverables (such as style guide components, technical specifications, browser and market analysis, prototypes, proofs of concept, etc.) in addition to the final live site or application
- When necessary, assist in writing detailed level technical and functional specifications documentation
- At least 5+ years of overall development experience
- At least 2+ years' experience using PHP, Ruby or other frameworks used in dynamic web pages
- Expertise developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, DOM implementations
- Experience with XML, JSON, LESS/SASS and CoffeeScript
- Experience with content management systems (CMS)
- Understanding of good design principles and ability to adhere to complex design specifications during implementation
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in related field
- SalesForce Marketing Cloud Development Experience
- Omni Channel digital marketing background for a seamless user experience
- SQL and .NET development experience
- Experience with email deployment (Silverpop, ExactTarget (now part of SFDC), Selligent, Pardot)
- Optimizing for Search Engines
- Experience with Responsive web development
- Experience with server configuration (Apache / Nginx)
- Ability to accurately estimate and scope development work
- User Interface Design, Information Architecture, graphic design experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written & oral communication as well as presentation skills
- Experience with Analytics Solutions (Omniture, Google, WebTrends)
- Team management skills
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™