To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rogers, AR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr Web Developer
Advantage Solutions • Rogers, AR
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sr Front End Web Developer
ATLAS Technology Group is the leading retail analytics platform in the consumer package goods industry. Blue chip CPG manufacturers and retailers leverage ATLAS’ platform and tools to garner insight to retail performance. ATLAS’ applications provide easy to consume data across sales, supply chain and space planning while extrapolating the highest value information (out-of-stocks, phantom inventory, etc.). Real-time visibility provides product performance visibility and identifies issues for corrective action. Based in Bentonville, AR, ATLAS continues to lead the industry with progressive and innovative market solutions.
As the company continues to experience explosive growth, they are seeking a talented Senior Front End Web Developer that has an eye for UI Design, proven experience creating rich and engaging user interfaces, as well as strong knowledge of AngularJS framework. You will join a team of passionate & elite engineers to drive development of high quality enterprise software solutions that will shape our future.
Our employees are passionate and talented...they take time to research the latest and greatest technologies, think outside the box, and if they find a better way of doing things, they share it with the rest of the team. We don’t hire smart people so we can tell them what to do, we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do. This defines our culture...
• Assume a strong sense of ownership of the product: Design, develop, and deploy
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Ensure Quality & sustainability of the architecture
• Collaborate with senior management, developers, and business team
• Provide quick solutions for data to day operational issues
• Past experience in C#, Java, or Ruby a plus
• Must understand the MVC programming paradigm
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be comfortable working in an open, highly collaborative team environment
• Able to create UX and workflow screen mocks
• Experienced at creating cross-browser compliant HTML and CSS
• Development experience in the area of: Responsive design/development and mobile device applications and optimized Web sites
• Experience converting visual designs to HTML with an acute eye for detail and design fidelity
• Strong understanding of GUI architecture, site navigation and web design principles, and the ability to create and maintain web pages quickly and efficiently
• Extensive web programming experience including web security, cross browser compatibility, and performance tuning
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.