To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rockville, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior .NET Developer
NIKA • Rockville, MD
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
NIKA is seeking a Full-Stack Developer who has experience with both front-end and back-end web development to support a federal client by researching, designing, developing, and modifying enterprise-wide systems or applications software. This individual in this position would be involved in planning system and development deployments and would maintain responsibility for meeting software compliance standards.
Named a “Top Workplace” by the Washington Post, NIKA is a well-established company that is focused on growth within an entrepreneurial environment. We are revolutionizing how businesses and governments design, build and manage real property by combining architecture and engineering, enterprise technologies, and facilities operations management services all under one roof. When you become part of the NIKA team, you join an organization that encourages collaboration, vision and personal development. Our new, state-of-the-art, “green” office is a unique environment that makes you excited to go to work each day.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, develop, test, implement, and support all areas of a complex SharePoint environment, while complying with functional program specifications.
- Architect, redesign, and develop SharePoint applications, integrations and interfaces.
- Provision and configure SharePoint solutions, features, sites, libraries, forms, workflows, metadata, web parts, and master pages.
- Administer the SharePoint environment, including security, permissions, etc.
- Advise stakeholders on SharePoint best practices and patterns using “out-of-the-box’ functionality.
- Implement automated testing platforms and perform unit tests
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND ESSENTIAL SKILLS:
- 8+ years of development experience within the .NET framework
- 5+ years of experience with SharePoint development
2+ years of experience with using SharePoint Designer for workflow development
- Experience with custom data driven web application development using Transact-SQL, C#, and .NET technology
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design, web application architecture, and relational database design
- Experience using T-SQL with an ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures
- Familiarity with Microsoft Power BI a plus
- Knack for writing clean, readable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proven ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, Visual Studio source controls
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience with Office 365’s online platform
- Experience with the design and development of business intelligence dashboards
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, MS Office SharePoint Server, MS Office Development.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (to include SSIS, SSRS and SSAS)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, energetic and professional demeanor, and client-centric attitude
- Strong technical writing skills and professional proposal development skills
EDUCATION, TRAINING, CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Must be eligible for DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Active Public Trust or Secret Clearance highly desired
- Experience in the architecture and engineering industry desirable