To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN 46202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front Office Administrator
That's Good HR, Inc. • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 28 days ago
Front Office Administrator – Temp to Hire
$15.00 per hour.
Indianapolis, IN (Nora area)
An individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans daily work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Open office
- Turn on all lights
- Make sure all interview rooms and conference rooms are set up for the day
- Close office at the end of the day
- Straighten all conference rooms and IV rooms after each use throughout the day
- Keep kitchen clean and stocked
- Keep track of special events to write on whiteboard and keep updated
- Office Event Planning
- Assist clients on the phone and get to the right sales person.
- Hours 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday thru Friday (40 hour work week)
- Responsible for answering main phone line
- Check front office voicemails, emails and calendars so you that what is on schedule for the office for the day
- Mail out candidate checks weekly
- Order all supplies for the office and the kitchen as needed
- Update and maintain phone list, birthday list and address list
- Postage Meter
- Applicant Self Entry System
- Phone System
- Sharp Printer
- Property Management – cleaning and work orders
- Greet all candidates, show them to the appropriate interview room, provide an overview of the ASE online process they will be completing and health benefit enrollment. Give them Welcome Letter and offer coffee or water
- Have Interview Notes and I-9 ready for the recruiting staff
- Ensure benefits are offered to each candidate and all form are filled out online
- Ensure skills testing scores are in Ultra Staff
- Data enter all necessary information from candidate forms into Ultra Staff and scan/save Interview Notes to UltraStaff
- Send Interview confirmations and skills testing
- Track weekly interviews- cancel, no show and report results at the end of each week
- Send out surveys to interviewed candidates and clients and compile results month for the temporary staffing team
- Process unemployment requests
- Process background checks for candidates and ensure completeness
- Monitor drug screen process for candidates
- Assist in special projects or other duties as assigned
- Fold, stuff, place postage and deliver weekly invoices to Nora post office
– High School Diploma
-Proficient in Word, Excel, Applicant Tracking Systems and Web Based Screening Services