TransUnion's Job Applicant Privacy Notice
What We'll Bring:
Neustar, a TransUnion company, was recently acquired and all recruiting is taking place in coordination with TransUnion's systems and processes.
What You'll Bring:
The Sr Data Engineering and Operation will be responsible for providing production support to one of the complex and challenging products at TransUnion called MTA (Multi-Touch Attribution), a Digital Marketing Solutions and Marketing Measurement.
The following qualifications are required for this position:
* Bachelor's Degree, with 5+ years related IT experience in Big Data.
* Strong SQL, Unix Bash Scripting, and Python Knowledge
* Data Architecture/ETL in the Cloud environment focusing on scalability, performance, and maintainability of the systems.
* Proficiency in building data pipelines in the GCP platform and familiarity with Big Query, DataProc, Google Cloud Storage
* Exposure to Digital Marketing Solutions and Marketing Measurement especially the MTA (Multi-Touch Attribution)
* Knowledge of Google Analytics and Adobe data sources
* Knowledge of Identity Resolution
* Knowledge of CCPA and GDPR compliance
Impact You'll Make:
Scope/Accountability/ Decision Making/Discretion
* Manages the day-to-day activities and works on assigned tasks in order to facilitate and contribute
* to the successful completion and delivery of team projects and initiatives.
* Perform assignments that are road and complex in nature with high degree of independent
* Works across-functionality Product Managers, Solution Architect, Data Modeler, Consultancy
* Services to align and achieve team goals successfully, incorporating an in-depth knowledge of
* organizational objectives.
* Develop deep knowledge of in-house tools and applications to suggest improvements and assist
* Advisory Services and Solution Architects.
* Objectives are established at a higher level; determines how best to accomplish objectives working
* under limited supervision.
* Exercises independent judgment to solve problems.
This position reports to the Sr Director of Data Engineering & Operations.
We're excited to announce, Neustar has joined the TransUnion team as part of an acquisition that took place in late 2021. As we make the transition, there may be changes specific to the organizational alignment and title of this position. Other details of this position, such as job responsibilities will not be impacted due to this acquisition and transitional phase. Neustar's addition to TransUnion is leading to accelerated growth in our marketing, risk, and communications businesses and furthers our data-oriented strategy. We hope you'll join us in the next phase of this journey.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Acquisition Exempt, Acquired Associate
- Bash (Scripting Language)
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing