AIC Talent Solutions is seeking qualified candidates for a Senior Data Engineer. This is a DIRECT HIRE role with a GREAT company - excellent pay and benefits.
Position is 100% remote. GC/USC only - as client cannot sponsor at this time.
The Senior Data Engineer works on a team of Data Engineers and Administrators supporting a data platform centered around what is today a SQL Server Enterprise data warehouse. This platform holds clinical, financial, and population health data for our client's 6M+ patients, and serves business critical needs for our product and analytics teams.
Senior Data Engineer - Minimum Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience implementing commercial data warehouses and data marts
- 1+ years' experience in Python
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, GC, Kafka, Spark, Kensis )
- Hands-on proficiency with SQL, SSIS, and ETL jobs, including stored procedures
- A track record of shipping quality software
- A strong desire to learn new technologies
- A strong belief in automated testing
- Experience with Agile SDLC
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
- Must be willing and able to communicate with team via webcam, webconf, and phone.
- Must have access to private, quiet work space with high-speed internet to effectively work remotely
Extract Transform Load (Etl)
Amazon Web Services
Sql (Programming Language)
Sql Server Integration Services