Cornerstone Environmental Group, a Tetra Tech Company (Cornerstone) is an engineering and environmental science firm specializing in services to the solid waste industry and environmental consulting to commercial, industrial, and municipal entities.
• Being leaders in our fields of practice by providing the highest quality environmental and engineering from project conception to completion.
• Developing and maintaining relationships for life with our clients by focusing on superior client service, responsiveness and cutting-edge technical expertise.
• Developing relationships for life with our employees by providing a rewarding and challenging work environment that encourages innovation and a strong passion for their profession.
Our professionals are well known for their experience assisting clients in solid waste management, including organics management, remediation, hydrogeology, commercial real estate, investment banking, pulp and paper, chemical manufacturing, to name a few. Cornerstone was founded on the principle of providing excellent, client-based services. The firm’s strength is built on extensive experience with both large and small companies. Cornerstone is an equal opportunity employer, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tetra Tech.
Our services include:
• Air Quality
• Biogas & Landfill Gas
• Environmental Planning & Compliance
• Landfill Engineering & Design
• Operations & Maintenance
• Site & Civil Design
• Transfer, Recycling & Processing Facilities
• Organics Management
Under direct supervision, performs engineering and/or scientific tasks of a routine nature. Works on a wide variety of technical projects from design through investigation.
• Compile data for project reports.
• Collect and compile field data as required.
• Assist in proposal efforts as directed.
• Document technical data for management review.
• Assist with the preparation of labor/material estimates and design/permitting packages for clients.
• Provide other office duties as assigned.
• Bachelor degree (or pursuit of degree) recommended in an engineering or science discipline and 0 to 2 years experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.).
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
• Basic AutoCAD knowledge, FE certification (as applicable).
• Must have or quickly develop good inter-personal skills to interface with team members. Must be able or very quickly learn how to work on project teams.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting URL blocked - click to apply.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at URL blocked - click to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies