RealManage is an Inc. 5000 property management firm that delivers services to homeowners associations (HOAs), condominium associations, cooperatives, luxury high-rises, municipal utility districts, and master-planned communities.
RealManage is a national firm with clients and operations in 18 states from California to Florida and from Texas to Illinois. RealManage also serves nationally-recognized developer/builder clients.
As one of the largest (#3 out of 5,000+ firms) and fastest-growing companies in the community management industry, RealManage offers exceptional solutions provided at competitive prices with the best people, best practices, and best technology of cloud-based and mobile apps. The RealManage mission is to provide comprehensive and innovative solutions; exceed the expectations of our customers; provide visibility and transparency in all that we do for our clients who place their trust in us; measure our performance and improve at the fastest rate possible; create a work environment that encourages professionalism, growth, and diversity; and grow a financially strong organization which will enable us to provide industry leading innovations apart from our competition.
RealManage is a values-based company with the following values as our guiding principles:
Integrity: we always do the right thing.
Respect: for our customers, employees and company; mutual respect is the cornerstone for every RealManage relationship.
Selflessness: more than teamwork; we are part of something special and much larger than any of us.
Personal Relationships: we are a professional services company; people do business with people they like.
Always Improving: never satisfied, always learning and always growing; one is either getting worse or getting better...never staying the same. At RealManage, we are always getting better.
As a Onsite Community Association Manager (LCAM) you are the key ambassador of RealManage. You will manage the daily operations of a community association delivering professional services in accordance with the service level agreement.
You are responsible for customer satisfaction and assisting the community association Board of Directors with promoting community harmony, enforcing deed restrictions, and increasing the value of a community.
- Manage all operations for a community association
- Provide administrative, operational and managerial advice to Board of Directors
- Direct the enforcement of community rules and restrictions
- Promote community harmony
- Assist the board with hiring contractors and insurance carriers to maintain and protect the community
- Oversee and approve payment of vendors providing service to community association
- Develop community association budget and provide delivery/presentation of financial reports
Sign on bonus offered = $2000
- FLORIDA CAM license required
- Minimum of two-years in restaurant, hotel, hospitality or property management; CMCA or state-equivalent certifications desired
- Customer service focused; CAMs service their client on a daily basis
- Listening skills: CAMs need to listen to the problems of a client and provide a solution to meet the requests of the client
- Proactive: CAMs must proactively communicate with their client, team members, and superiors
- Management: CAMs must manage the budget, operations, schedules of a community association
- Winner: RealManage has a winning culture and is second to none
This position is on the career path to become a Senior Community Association Manager and Director of Community Association. RealManage is a national company with leadership opportunities across the country.
Commensurate with experience
Sign on bonus offered = $2000
Health / Dental / Vision Insurance Life / Disability 401 (k) Program
- Active Listening
- Certified Manager Of Community Associations
- Customer Satisfaction