To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wausau, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative - Wausau, WI
UnitedHealth Group • Wausau, WI
Posted 10 days ago
Welcome to one of the toughest and most
fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools,
most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless
opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Positions in this function are responsible for providing expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and / or providers. Direct phone - based customer interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of inquiries.
- Answer incoming phone calls from health care providers (i.e. Physician offices, clinics) and identify the type of assistance the provider needs (EG. benefit and eligibility, billing and payments, authorizations for treatment, explanation of benefits)
- Focus on resolving issues on the first call, navigating through complex computer systems to identify the status of the issue and provide appropriate response to caller
- Deliver information and answer questions in a positive manner to facilitate strong relationships with providers and their staff
- Complete the documentation necessary to track provider issues and facilitate the reporting of overall trends
- Moderate work experience within own function
- Some work is completed without established procedures
- Basic tasks are completed without review by others
- Supervision / guidance is required for higher level tasks
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Previous experience working in a related environment (i.e. office, administrative, clerical, customer service, etc.) using phones and computers as the primary job tools
- Experience using Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word (create correspondence and work within templates), Microsoft Excel (data entry, sort, filter, and work within tables), and Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar management)
- Prior flexible spending experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Insurance, Customer Service, Wisconsin, Wausau