Our Assistant Store Managers are part of an enthusiastic and motivated team of retail financial service professionals! You will be helping our customers get the cash they need, when they need it. You will also be working in a friendly environment with great opportunities and benefits, where talented employees can get ahead!
- Provide exceptional customer service with every existing and potential customer
- Educate customers on all product offerings
- Process loan applications and make loans
- Safeguard and maintain customer records
- Make collection calls on overdue loans
- Open and close the store
- Exceptional customer service attitude
- Some computer familiarity or skills
- Able to work Monday to Saturday
- High school diploma / GED
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Must pass credit, MVR (driving record) and criminal background checks
- 1 year of experience in retail, banking, hospitality, customer service or collections
- Retail sales experience (e.g., store manager, assistant store manager)
- Banking experience (e.g., branch manager, assistant branch manager, bank teller)
- Hospitality experience (e.g., restaurant / hotel / property manager, restaurant / hotel / property assistant manager)
- Customer service experience (e.g., customer service representative, customer service associate)
- Collections experience (e.g., collector, collections representative, collections associate)
- Highly competitive pay!
- Scheduled increases of up to 12% in pay your first year!
- Potential to earn additional monthly performance incentive pay!
- Medical, dental, vision
- Voluntary life/ AD&D
- Short-term & long-term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Paid maternity, paternity, extended medical leave and jury duty
- Business casual work environment
- Corporate discount program on personal cell phone accounts with select providers
ONE OF THE BEST RETAIL SCHEDULES AVAILABLE
- No Sundays!
- Half days on Saturdays!
- Close early evenings Monday-Friday!
About Cash Store
Founded in 1996, Cash Store (a Cottonwood Financial brand) is one of the largest privately held retail consumer finance companies in the United States. With a customer-centric focus, we offer an innovative mix of FinTech and brick-and-mortar financial products and services through our online customer portal, Cashstore.com, as well as through our 230+ retail locations in 3 states.
We have a healthy balance sheet, are positioned to grow, and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Banking Services
- Customer Service
- Restaurant Operation