You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Come join SFS as a Retail Merchandiser independent contractor and enjoy all the benefits of creating your own schedule. This flexible environment is created by the clients we service, they provide a window of time instead of a specific days, allowing you to set your own schedule. As a Merchandiser, you can service various products, conduct resets, product cut-ins, returns, POP placement and other general merchandising activities. We have available part-time, on-going work servicing a wide-variety of clients/retailers for weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly visits.
Let’s get started as an independent contractor, it’s quick & easy; CLICK APPLY or text SFSJOBS to 97211
Things to Consider:
- You control when and how much you work
- Create your work schedule
- Be your own BOSS
What we Offer:
- Competitive pay
- DailyPay – work today, get paid tomorrow
- Merchandising and/or retail experience
- Available weekday daytime hours
- Able to read plan-o-grams
- Able to carry and lift up to 40 lbs. repeatedly
- Able to bend, stoop and stand for extended periods
- Internet access with an active email address
- Android or iOS smart phone and/or tablet for wireless reporting
- Report client work completions on the same day as service
- Reliable transportation, some travel involved
SFS, Inc. is a leading supplier of field services to Fortune 1000 manufacturers and retailers in the U.S. We contract over 3 million retail merchandising, auditing, installation and assembly projects in almost every zip code in the country, including Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. Our services are critical to sustaining the retail industry and our team of professionals are responsible for advancing it.
- Transportation Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: AC09-14117_80443
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.