We are offering a unique opportunity for home care workers! As a professional in-home caregiver, have you ever wondered if you could build a consistent, stable, and sustainable level of income from paycheck to paycheck without the risk of losing hours when a client’s needs change? This job provides a solution! Instead has immediate opportunities available for caregivers in the Boulder, CO area for one-on-one care positions. We are currently hiring for Full-Time CAREGivers with guaranteed minimum hours.
Benefits for our Full-Time CAREGivers...
- Guaranteed minimum hours – greater stability in income
- Competitive pay - $17 per hour
- Paid training and ongoing learning opportunities
- New Hire Bonus opportunity at 90 days
- Paid vacation time
- Healthcare & Dental Benefits
- PayActiv earned wage access avaialble in advance of paydays
- CNA Tuition Reimbursement program
- Opportunities to care for people one-on-one and build lasting relationships
As a Home Instead CAREGiver, you will provide one-on-one care to seniors, allowing them to stay in the home they love. From companionship and home helper services to assistance with personal care and Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care and Hospice Support, Home Instead provides you with the training to ensure you have the skills needed to care for your clients. With office support available 24 hours a day, you are never alone; we are always here to help.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Ambulation and transfer assistance
- Alzheimer’s & dementia care and support
- Incidental transportation and errands
Our Full-Time CAREGiver will have guaranteed minimum 35 hours per week at a premium pay rate, and are eligible to enroll in employer sponsored benefits.
Requirements to be a Full-Time CAREGiver:
- Must be available from 8am-8pm at least five days per week, including at least one weekend day
- Must be willing to travel throughout the Boulder, Longmont, Broomfield, and Brighton areas
- Must treat seniors with dignity and respect
- Must communicate with clients, families, and coworkers in a friendly and congenial manner
- Must complete a criminal background check and DMV check as part of the hiring process
- Must have a valid driver’s license, current auto insurance, and reliable personal transportation
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Prior professional care experience strongly preferred
To learn more about becoming a Full-Time CAREGiver, call
(720) 890-0184 to speak with Rianne, or apply online at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CAREGiver
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Personal Care
- Alzheimer's Disease