Document Support Specialist
Location 1: Ofallon, MO
Location 2: Sioux Falls, SD
1 Year Contract
ANyone with Experience starting from 1 year would be fine.
The Doc Support Specialist 2 performs basic assignments. Works under direct supervision. May service a range of products/services. Applies knowledge of broad work area procedures and activities. Applies attention to detail and task accuracy. Exchanges basic to moderately complex information with others to ensure understanding and provide basic support. Requires basic written, verbal and listening skills. Basic knowledge of the organization. Selects best course of action from multiple, defined options. Selects appropriate procedures to resolve problems which may involve uncommon variations. Anticipates problems and recognizes when to deviate from standard practices.
* Verify receipt of all documents received and check for accuracy and completeness.
* Records duties include archiving/storage, retrieval, and reconciling documents as received.
* Imaging duties include setup, document preparation and scanning documents into database and returning electronic files to appropriate business lines.
* Resolves moderately complex issues and escalate as required.
* May support one or two business lines in a single system or multiple portfolios (records retention).
* Prepares documents for review, follows up with clients and modifies contracts within established procedures while meeting quality standards.
* Monitor daily work lists and queues to process work within set time constraints.
* Produces simple loan/trade documents upon request.
* Interacts with legal institutions and dealers/customers to complete work requirements
* Sort and prep incoming documents to be imaged.
* Process information - compiles, code, categorize, calculate, and verify information or data.
* Administrative Support -photocopying, sorting and distributing mail.
* Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Client, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
* Must be able to lift 50 to 70 pounds consistently.
* Ability to use a variety of office equipment (phone, fax, copier, computer, scanners).
* Intermediate computer, math and data skills.
* Ability to follow established procedures to complete moderately complex assignments.
* Consistently demonstrates clear and concise verbal and written communication skills - involves interactions with internal and external customers.
* Maintains organizational skills - proven ability to multi - task prioritize work, pay attention to detail
- Active Listening
- Attention To Detail
- Audio Equipments
- Business Ethics