To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager of Restaurant & Bars - DoubleTree Denver
DoubleTree by Hilton • US-Nationwide
Posted 21 days ago
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver which is located in the entertainment district, a 3-minute drive from Johnson and Wales University and 7 minutes from Northfield Stapleton is seeking a talented Manager of Restaurant & Bars!
A Manager of Restaurant & Bars at the Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Denver, Directs and organizes the activities of the Food & Beverage departments to maintain the high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service. Plans and directs the functions of administration and planning of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation. Implements effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs. Ensures compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards. Helps ensure high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits and ensure outstanding customer service. Interviews, trains, supervises, counsels, schedules and evaluates staff.
What will I be doing?
As a Manager of Restaurant & Bars at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver, you would be responsible for directly and administering the activities and services of a designated restaurant(s) in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Plan and direct all aspects of restaurant operations to include, but not limited to guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, conducting counselling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Create and maintain customer database and partner with Sales and Marketing/Public Relations on marketing strategy
- Maximize efficiency technology system(s) (i.e. Open Table)
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Initiate and implement up-selling techniques to promote restaurant food and beverage and services and to maximize overall revenue, including, but not limited to, creating new menus and cross-selling products and services hotel-wide
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Minimum 3 (three) years of Food & Beverage experience
- Minimum 2 (two) years supervisory experience in this or related role
- Minimum 2 (two) years Food & Beverage Management experience
- Knowledge about Food & Beverage services including all wines, beers, spirits, cocktails, hot beverages, other non-alcoholic beverages, cuisines, accompaniments and the overall enhancing of the dining experience
- Experience running a beverage program in a full service restaurant
- A proven track record of leading and developing an engaged team
- Ability to work in face pace work environment balancing priorities
- Ability to bend/stoop/walk/push/pull 50 lbs with or without reason accommodation
- Ability to work 10 (ten) hour shift walking/standing with or without reasonable accommodation
- Hospitality degree
- 3 (three)+ years Hotel Food & Beverage Management experience
2 (two)+ years managing within a hotel property with multiple food and beverage outlets
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!