To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- CRATER LAKE, OR 97604
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Night Auditor – Crater Lake - Crater Lake Lodge
Aramark • CRATER LAKE, OR
Posted 2 months ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Position Summary: The Night Auditor is responsible participating in operating a traditional 24-hour, seven days a week, hotel-style front desk and concierge operation that provides guest services so each staff member and guest has a positive experience with the facilityAnswers external and internal telephone calls taking and delivering messages as needed.
- Perform all Guest Service Agent duties when required, demonstrate outstanding guest service skills and resolve any guest situations that may arise during the night
- Collect and compile daily cash and sales data from all outlets utilizing Microsoft Excel and various Point Of Sales and Property Management System software programs
- Prepare daily revenue management reports on a timely basis each morning
- Provide information to managers regarding revenue and cash transactions for their outlets upon request
- Work with Guest Service Agents and Front Desk Supervisor as needed
- Field multiple line phones and take messages when no operator is present
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- 1-year experience as a Guest Service Agent or experience in a service position preferred
- Must have the availability to work flexible hours (weekends) based on the occupancy demands
- Understanding of Microsoft applications, including but not limited to, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Basic arithmetic skills – able to learn auditing functions, systems and processes
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran