The QTI Group is looking for a 1st shift Press Brake Operator in Appleton! The Press Brake Operator is expected to manufacture parts per plant specification in an accurate and timely manner utilizing a press brake. This is a direct hire position! You will be working Mon-Fri with flexible start times between 5:00am-7:00am. Pay is between $15-$18/hr
based on experience. Company benefits offered! Apply online now!Responsibilities:
• Set up, adjust and operate press brake (Cincinnati press brakes)
• Read and interpret blueprint specifications to determine procedures, verify programs and tooling
• Perform complex machine set ups and critical operations
• Position and replace tools, and set in relation to machine
• Use a variety of precision measuring devices to set up and adjust work and verify conformance of work to specifications
• Understand special material handling required for materials and equipment used in the work cell
• Assist in other work areas as needed
• Strong mechanical aptitude and mathematical skills.Qualifications:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• An understanding of machining/fabricating fundamentals
• Experience working with fabrication machines, specifically press brake.
• Strong problem solving and reasoning skills
• Ability to perform reading, writing, and math functions.
• Intermediate mechanical aptitude, ability to understand complex issues and systematically work toward resolution.
• Ability to interpret drawings, schematics and machine specifications.
• A good work history
• The employee is regularly required to stand, walk; stoop; crouch; bend and reach above shoulders
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Move Mechanical Part
Use Hand Tool
Operate Offset Press
Operate Hydraulic Press