To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02298
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Director of Food & Beverage - Fenway Park
Aramark • Boston, MA
Posted 24 days ago
About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment:
The Sports and Entertainment division within ARAMARK Corporation serves more than 200 premier stadiums, arenas, convention centers and concert venues. Since 1975 we've created culinary memories throughout the United States. The secret to our success is that we start with great food and a well managed facility. We understand that ensuring a memorable experience for our customers goes far beyond the food we serve.
- P&L responsibility for catering and premium department.
- Collaborate on all restaurant, in seat, suites, media dining and catering menu design with culinary department and client.
- At least 5 years experience managing other managers
- At least 10 years food and beverage management experience, including a la carte restaurant, bar and banquet/catering experience
- Experience managing in a union environment required
- ServSafe Certified
- TEAM Certified
- Candidates must be willing to work event based schedule which includes nights, weekends and holidays as necessary.