Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN)NurseCore is an industry leader in Medical Staffing and Home Health Care. We are currently seeking a full time Registered Nurse for patient visits in our Las Vegas office. Qualified individuals must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment.
- Top Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Join us at the heart of healthcare. Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!
Our field nurses work with the clinical team in the office, physicians and other disciplines to assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor, and perform services to maximize the health of the patients. Works directly with patients in their homes performing care as ordered by the patient's physician.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Complete a comprehensive assessment and develop a care plan utilizing clinical expertise to evaluate the patient's needs.
- Develop and monitor plan of care, to include progress toward meeting established goals and self-management activities.
- Interact continuously with patient, family, physician(s), and other providers utilizing clinical knowledge and expertise to determine medical history and current status.
- Act as liaison and advocate between the patient/family, the physician and facilities/agencies.
- Maintain HIPAA standards and confidentiality of protected health information and report critical incidents and information regarding quality of care issues.
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Meet with patients in their homes to perform assessments, as well as provide ordered care and treatment to include: wound care, IV administration of medications, lab draws, disease management, etc.
- Adapt to changes in policies, procedures, new techniques and additional responsibilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Travel to patient’s home etc. required with dependable car.
- May spend up to 90% of time traveling with exposure to inclement weather and normal road hazards.
- May require climbing multiple flights of stairs to patient’s home, provider's office, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse through the State Board of Nursing in the State of Nevada.
- Current RN with home care experience in Pediatrics and Adult care
- Minimum of two years experience in case management.
- Vent, trach and g-tube trained
- IV skills - ability to start an IV
- On-call rotation required
- Reliable transportation to travel to clients homes or other locations within service delivery area.
- Current CPR
- Proof of current 2 step PPD
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the areas of experience including any specialty areas.
EOE/Drug Free Employer