Who we are...
Ciox Health, a health technology company, is dedicated to improving U.S. health outcomes by transforming clinical data into actionable insights. With an unmatched network offering ubiquitous access, Ciox Health can release, acquire, enhance and deliver medical record and discrete clinical data from anywhere across the United States.
What makes this role exciting...
Ciox Health has embarked on a company-wide transformation that includes post-merger integration, cloud transformation, digitization and IT transformation. In addition, we are moving toward a product lead organization where new products and capabilities are built on an enterprise platform. These multiple dimensions require a level of talent that can develop systems for purpose, scale and reliability running in the AWS Cloud.
Purpose of this role...
This position is for Full Stack Lead Engineer with experience in Java Stack. The Full Stack Lead Engineer will be responsible for building complex business logic and orchestrating services that bring performance, security and value to the product and the customers using cutting edge technologies. The Full Stack Lead Engineer will ensure engineering best practices are followed & implemented; be a mentor and champion for the team. By partnering with business at Ciox Health, the Full Stack Lead Engineer will validate varying hypothesis to support business strategy into reality & make a very visible impact to consumers of the application & improve the bottom line performance of Ciox Health. We are seeking candidates that currently have Lead experience leading a team of 4 Junior developers in a large enterprise environment. This is a permanent role located in our Corporate Office in Alpharetta, GA. Responsibilities
What you will do...
- Create high quality software with bleeding edge technologies
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify bottlenecks and defects, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Deliver high quality solutions by adhering to software design, development, and testing best practices.
- Work with different Vendors and offshore teams.
- Analyze, capture and communicate customer requirements.
Skills and Education of Our Team:
- 8+ years of experience developing enterprise software applications.
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environment
- Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers
- Create and present findings, solutions, and demos to audiences including senior executives and stakeholders
- Provide guidance to teammates and help them develop their skills and careers
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field is required.
- AWS developer/architect certification is preferred.
- Experience in the Healthcare industry is preferred.
Knowledge and Experience Needed:
- Experience developing cloud-first software applications/platforms Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience working with CI/CD Automation
- Experience with Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) and preferably PostgreSQL.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Gitlab, TFS etc.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns & multi-threading.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Experience with system, application, and process documentation including tools.
Amazon Web Services
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)