Beacon Hill has partnered up with an excellent nonprofit organization in Washington, DC to identify a Senior Financial Analyst! The Senior Financial Analyst will serve as a key player on the Financial Team and will work within the areas of financial reporting, forecasting, and analysis.
- Performs and oversees the review of required financial r to ensure compliance with financial reporting guidelines.
- Follows-up on issues relative to submitted data/reports and/or recommends follow-up actions based on reviews and analysis.
- Ensures that financial reporting guidelines are documented and kept up to date.
- Maintains and updates the financial reporting guidelines and requirements that are provided to clients for their compliance in order for them to receive funds/grants from the organization.
- Produces a comprehensive year-end analysis of financial reporting based on data provided by clients applying for Grants.
- Assist with the external audit.
- Prepares and or ensures the preparation of periodic and/or ad hoc reports on the status of financial data, including other related projects/activities.
- Provides guidance and input on how financial reporting guidelines should be incorporated into the financial database system.
- Reviews current annual financial report schedules to determine necessary changes to improve the accuracy of data captured within company software. Works, as necessary, with IT and/or system contractors to implement and ensure functionality of changes.
- Keeps abreast of accounting and financial reporting requirements affecting non-profits and their potential impact on existing financial reporting requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including financial and data analysis as needed.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation.
- Understanding of grant administration processes and related financial data.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Financial Analyst.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
- Financial Statements
- Financial Analysis